Target Audience for the Open Meeting:
Doctors and nurses with an interest in Down syndrome. Paediatricians (Community and Acute), Allied Health
Care Professionals who work with adults and children with Down Syndrome e.g. Speech and language therapists, physiotherapists and occupational therapists, student and trainee doctors and nurses
Other professionals welcome:
- Teachers and educational psychologists involved with CYP with Down syndrome
- The audience will gain an update on the recent immunology research and its clinical impact
- The audience will gain an understanding of the experience impact of COVID 19 from the perspective of young people with Down syndrome.
- The audience will gain an insight into work done to reduce the impact of sepsis in children with Down syndrome
- The audience will gain an understanding of feeding and nutritional difficulties for children and young people with Down syndrome
- The audience will gain an update on the latest information from the FADES study and discuss local clinical application
- The audience will be updated on the most recent clinical health research on COVID 19 in people with Down syndrome and other current global research projects.
|Access for Doctors and Trainees||£50|
|Access for Allied Health Care Professionals||£25|